Food

 Writing about food I think it will be a easy thing to do, because there are so much food that a like to eat, but I will defenitely write about something specific, which is the lassagna that my mom makes. I really love all kind of lassagnas, I even would say that I haven't taste a lassagna I didn't enjoy, but I have to say that my favourite one by far is the one homemade by my mother. I think one of the main reasons I'm writing about this it is explained by the typical saying "there is nothing like the food your mom makes". I remember tasting for the first time a lassagna in a restaurant when I was very little and told my mother that a wanted to have that food again so she made one a few weeks later and tasted even better than I remembered. Since then, I always ask my mother every then in a while to cook a Lassagna for me but only in few ocassions she takes the time to make one, so I only eat my favourite food when my mother have spare time to cook one, which is sad because is not very often. 




Writing about this made me think about this scene at the end of the film "Ratatouille" if you know what scene I am talking about. I have tried to make different kind of lassagnas but nothing compares to the one my mother makes.  

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A documentary and a serie I recommend

My Best Holiday