The country I would like to visit


The country I would like to visit


Reading the question of this blog it comes to my mind a lot of places I would like to visit someday, however the first country that I think about that I have always planning to visit is Spain. First of all, I would like to visit this place because just as the other countries in that continent you have the possiblity  to visit and move around to other countries that are nearby, thats something positiv about all of them, that through public transport you have the chance to have other interesting places very close handed. Another thing that I think about, just as a detail, is that there's something about their language and accent that I really like to hear and also, writing about the language, the comunication wouldn't be sort of an issue for obvious reasons. 

Most important, and the biggest reason why I choose this country is for his cultural and architectural background, there are a lot of iconic places I would really like to visit such as "la sagrada familia" or "la casa Milá" are ones of many famous touristics points in the country. And not only that but just by walking around, seeing and being on the streets and parks I think it would be totally an experience to remember. Another iconic place, writing about open and big places, is a structure called "Setas de Sevilla" biult on "Plaza de la Encarnación". 


  


To finish, I would say that I would really like to study architecture someday in Spain just for the simple reason that this country among others is where the career of architecture had an important  development at some point that, just by walking through the place, can teach you a lot of things and can give you another vision of how understand what I am currently studying. If this happen and I achieve to study in this country and I see that it is just as I imagine i will defenitely like to live in this place.





















Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Food

A documentary and a serie I recommend

My Best Holiday