My Best Holiday



 My Best Holiday


The best holiday I have ever had was not long ago, it was during the month of april in the same year I enter to study architecture, it was in 2019. I remenber this as the best holiday I have ever had because my family and I went to Mexico, and as much as it sounds like a huge trip I remember this journey as the best one not because for the destination but for the reason that was the first time my family and I made the decision to went out the country for a holiday. 

We went for ten days to Cancún and stayed at a resort which was pretty amazing, I stayed in a room with my two brothers and my parents stayed in another one. One of the things I liked the most was the variety of restaurants and places you could go to eat, it had also a big pool surrounded by all the bedrooms and a few steps near that pool it was this beatiful beach where you could lay down and have a drink. Besides all that the things I did the most in that huge place I think it was eat, being in the pool, I also played tennis, minigolf, went to spa session and drink different kind of tequila. 

Even though that resort where I stayed was mindblowing I think the other places I had the chance to visit were even more. We made two big trips in Cancún where we visited a cenote near the city and which name I can't remember right now. There we took a swim and I remember being a ver scary but amazing experience for the reason that you could be in the middle of the big cave, look down the water and see a couple of tiny fishes swimming between your feets and even further a dark black where you couldn't see the bottom of the water, so it was something I could only expierence by a few minutes. 


The other trip was the best one because we visited the piramids of Chichen Itzá which was an unbelievable thing to live, I watched all the ancient constructions, saw all the other monuments, I standed right above the ground where years ago people played this game known as "El juego de la pelota". I am very amazed by their history and culture, defenitely it's something I think I will remember for all my life. 








The olny bad thing about all this is that everything felt too short and I couldn't visit every corner of that place as much as I wanted to do. Hopefully I will visit this experiences someday again.  



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Food

A documentary and a serie I recommend