English Language Challenges

 Answering the first question I would say my experience learning english at the university has been very short for the reason that I had only to course the last level of english, so speaking only about this last semester I would say that it has been a very easygoing experience because I felt really comfortable during the class hours. I was lucky to have a good teacher by the time I was in school so nowdays I have the basis I currently have, which I don't think is that bad, so writing with the blogs and talking during the class exercises weren't that difficult. One thing I have to comment for sure is that it was a little complicated to retake the grammar rules and a little bit the pronunciation since the last time I spoke in English was almost five years ago when I graduated from school, so I didn't have a really conversation since then. That same feeling happend with the blogs and the writing, because I hadn't have a situation where I had to write more than 200 words, so having back this sort of exercise is always possitive to remember things I once learned  before. 
I would really like to improve my speaking, because I still hear myself not very fluent and sometimes it is difficult for me to find the right words and to communicate the way I want, it will be nice if from time to time I could have a real conversation about anything in english so that I could practice on my speaking. 
Besides the english class the english I use in my free time are usually by watching series without subtitles or just subtitles in english when it is too hard for me to understand what the characters are saying. Another thing I do every then in a while is to read the lyrics of the songs I like in english and then try to sing along, which is a very challenging thing to do for the speed and pronunciation I can't follow sometimes. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Food

A documentary and a serie I recommend

My Best Holiday