Autobiography

 


Autobiography


For this part of the blog I will write a little bit about myself, my name is Bruno Arce, I'm 23 years old and I was born the 25 of March in 1998 here in Santiago, Chile. I have spend all my life living here in Santiago and currently living in Peñalolén with my family. My parents are named Carlos and Sandra and I have two brothers, Gabriel who has 21 years old and is studying geogoly at the time, my other brother is older named the same way as my dad, Carlos, he is 27 years old and he finished his studies the last year so right now he's civil engineer in mines. 

I remember when I was less than ten years old moving out from the houses where we were living very often, that stoped when my family and I had to move out to the house of my grandmother due to economic reasons. I lived there till I was 12 and where I have very good memories, after that time I moved out to my current house where I have been here since 2010. 

I spend all my education from primary to high school in the same place in Colegio Suizo de Santiago where I made my closest friends till today and whom I appreciate very much. Looking back at the time I was in school I remeber just a few things basically because I didn't like very much to study at those days and the moments that I did enjoy the most were my art lessons and the sport I did for the school such as tennis and basketball.

After I graduated I took the PSU and entered to study Civil Construction in Universidad Católica in San Joaquin in 2017 where I studied two years. During that time I realized that I missed too much creating and disigning things, so I decided that career it wasn't for me. I finded those semesters really interesting but I didn't want to do a career that is very mathematic and rational, so I left that study to focus again in the PSU test which I succesfully got the results necessary to enter to the university and career I always wanted. 

Currently I'm cursing and finishing third year of architecture which I think has been a good choice. I'm looking forward to get back in presential lessons and see the good people I have met so far. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Food

A documentary and a serie I recommend

My Best Holiday