A documentary and a serie I recommend

 


Series and a documentary I recommend


Thinking about this topic I think I will defenitely describe myself as frequent watcher of series and TV shows, I have really spend a lot of hours in front of a screen watching whatever I like in the moment, mostly series than movies actually. I know I have to choose only one or maybe two series but I will mention some of my favorites series and TV shows I watched before anyways. Defenitely among my top 3 series I had watch and enjoy the most watching are Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Dark and lately I have been watching "The Office" which I have found very funny and entertaining. Other things I love to watch and can sit down and watch an entire season in only one day are these TV shows of competitions of any kind, my favorites so far are a TV show of tatoos called "Ink Masters" with a lot of seasons, another competition called "Blown Away" which is about creating things in glass, there's one about cloths design named "Next in fashion" and another one called "Glow Up" that was about make up and which was ver impressiv and fun to watch. 

So, as you can imagine, it's a little bit complicated to choose one serie or a TV show to recommend, so I think I'll write about one of the latest serie I had watch during this year. The serie I recommend is called "Abstract" and is produced by Scott Dadich, Morgan Neville and Dave O'Connor, it's a serie with 2 seasons so far and each chapter tells the story of a different talented person. As the name of the serie suggested "Abstract, the art of design" every chapter tells a little bit of the story of an unique person who stands out in matters of design. Between all the chapters you can find stories about a famous person doing car disigning, interior design, shoes, architecture, graphic design, photography among others very interesting. In every episode you can hear and see part of the history of each person, watch something about their famous projects, hear their ideas, comments and see how they work and biult their creating process, which is a very inspiring thing to watch. 

I think what a like the most about this compilation of interesting people is that in every chapter it motivates me in some way to start creating and imagine things I didn't think before, it is really cautivating to watch all their creative procces, what the work of some people are capable of and how they work with innovating ideas, methods and technology. 

  



In addition, I have started a few days ago a documentary called "Fantastic Fungi" which I haven't finish yet, but the few minutes I have seen already has been very interesting and pretty amazing. I will defenitely recommend this documentary to watch in your free time!  













Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Food

My Best Holiday